You visited Buraha Zenoni and admired their landscape? You wish to have such a well-manicured landscape in your compound or your business? Worry no more, here are some tips on how to have a unique landscape.
I was privileged to spend my vacation in one of the best hotels in Nakuru city at BZ. While at my stay here, I got to interact and ask a few questions about their secret to having and maintaining their unique landscape. Here are some useful advice for homeowners and business owners. Landscaping preparations
- 1. Prepare by purchasing material: Mulch, garden soil, topsoil, composts, decorative
gravel, crushed stone, landscaping sand, plants and trees.
- 2. Carryout soil testing: Soil testing is the most effective way to determine the
nutrient status and pH of the soil.
- 3. Buy fertilizer: The soil test results will give you enough information on the
nutrients required which will guide you in the right fertilizer to buy.
- 4. Weeding: Can be done by pulling or use of chemicals so that the weeds cannot
affect the plant growth
- 5. Add a layer of mulch: it helps to prevent the growth of weeds.
- 6. Have your water system ready. You can use a hose, watering can or a sprinkler.
Who doesn’t love to swim or look out of the window and see a beautiful and colorful landscape? To experience and enjoy the paranomic view of our beautiful landscape as you wine and dine click here https://burahazenoni.com/ or contact 0723499599 and book with us now.